Ever wonder what you can do to help save the lives of animals? Become a foster home! IMPS Min Pin Rescue needs qualified foster homes to help save the lives of Min Pins who have been discarded by their families.
Foster homes need to:
1. Be responsible pet owners. Have your existing dogs and cats spayed/neutered and up to date on rabies and heart worm
2. Be committed. Don't just throw your hands up and quit when things don't go perfectly..
3. Be open minded. The foster dog you get may be old & sweet, or young and spunky. Most need work. But each deserves a chance.
4. Everyone in your house MUST be on the same page. Make sure your spouse or significant other supports your decision to foster.
5. Get ready to feel a great sense of purpose and accomplishment! And all the snuggles & puppy kisses you can handle.
6. And lastly please fill out a volunteer appication www.minpinrescue.org/vol_app1.html
Homes without children under 10 are preferred.